Questions + Answers
Questions from Audience
1 Get a Pass from your film festival.
2 Activate the code.
3 Watch the films!
- You can watch anywhere on almost any device: Computer, iPad, iPhone, Android...
- Project (mirror) any of the above devices to your TV as usual.
- On a TV or home theater with AppleTV.
It depends on your film festival's pricing.
- Buy an All-Film Pass from your festival (may or may not be included in your festival pass).
- Buy individual Ticket online or in-app purchase.
Questions from Film Festival Organizers
We offer website plugins for film festival websites to play the films within your site, as well as plugins for administration.
We do all the work. The festival need only submit the films in any file format.
The online pass allows a maximum activation of two devices per pass. Password sharing with others is not possible.
Questions from Filmmakers
You can’t submit directly to us. Participating festivals also show all films on Film Festival PLUS.
Film Festival PLUS is only available in connection with a film festival where your film is in the program. The audience either has an All-Films Pass or a Single-Tickets Pass to buy single film access online during the festival days. The online pass allows a maximum activation of two devices per pass. Password sharing with friends is not possible. The films are delivered in a streaming format not workable for download or forwarding.